Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,907 (₨115,425) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)