Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12362 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,141 (33,502 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)