Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12338 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,849 (31,200 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)