Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01290 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,479 (192,187 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)