Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03877 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,553 (¥117,445) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)