Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03758 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,990 (¥132,812) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (44 minutes ago)