Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03583 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,442 (¥151,893) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)