Cost of living comparison between Shiyan, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,273 (元3,525) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)