Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,881 (6,391元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)