Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,646 (元5,893) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (44 minutes ago)