Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,195 (元6,743) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (34 minutes ago)