Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,683 (6,100元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)