Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,686 (C$1,405) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)