Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,329 (元6,840) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)