Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,124 (元8,228) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (40 minutes ago)