Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,160 (元6,413) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (34 minutes ago)