Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,146 (元6,664) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)