Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,438 (元5,588) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)