Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,352 (Dirham 3,700) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)