Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,437 (Dirham 4,180) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)