Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,956 (Dirham 4,245) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (40 minutes ago)