Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,193 (元8,129) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)