Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,438 (元5,381) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)