Cost of living comparison between Shantou, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,211 (元8,078) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)