Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,441 (元5,305) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (32 minutes ago)