Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,350 (元8,523) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)