Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,697 in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)