Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.965 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,632 (1,340 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)