Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,384 (2,067 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)