Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,316 (2,035 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)