Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.613 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,362 (2,084 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)