Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,127 (€655) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)