Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16187 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,476 (15,295₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)