Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,564 (R$ 2,526) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)