Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,440 (R$ 3,291) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (23 minutes ago)