Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,172 (€827) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (43 minutes ago)