Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00368 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,843 (₩1,316,198) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)