Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,905 (₩1,031,725) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)