Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,373 (₩1,422,656) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)