Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00364 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,103 (₩1,400,167) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)