Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00391 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,033 (₩1,544,787) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)