Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00370 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,489 (₩1,213,111) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)