Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03696 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,332 (¥117,207) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)