Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03831 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,007 (¥130,702) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (44 minutes ago)