Cost of living comparison between Semey, Kazakhstan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01264 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,400 (189,831 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)