Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,053 (Rp 13,966,176) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)