Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.936 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,954 ($1,259) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (42 minutes ago)