Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.057 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,683 (2,539 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)