Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,676 (2,550 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)