Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12802 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,980 (23,278 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)