Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12621 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,960 (23,453 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)