Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05300 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,203 (Taka 41,555) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)