Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05316 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,843 (Taka 53,487) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,690,150 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)