Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,528 (€938) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (28 minutes ago)