Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.317 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,160 (C$1,254) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)