Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.041 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,483 (C$1,474) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)