Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.243 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,715 (C$1,454) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)