Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04249 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,815 (₨89,772) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)