Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07277 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,085 (руб 42,394) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)