Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.522 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,503 (1,389KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (28 minutes ago)