Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.466 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,810 (1,545KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)