Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.444 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,722 (1,523KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)