Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03551 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,173 (¥145,684) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)