Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03918 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,470 (¥114,089) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)