Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / STD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,771 (14,363,351 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)