Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / STD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,203 (11,869,935 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)