Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,313 prices entered by 1,296 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.385 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,385 (R$ 3,889) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)