Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,880 prices entered by 1,095 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,556 (R$ 3,241) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)