Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,575 prices entered by 875 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,519 (R$ 4,242) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)