Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,286 (R$ 3,222) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)