Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,224 (R$ 3,253) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)