Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,896 (R$ 2,202) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)