Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,017 (R$ 3,143) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)