Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,576 (R$ 2,769) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)