Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,318 (R$ 3,060) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (24 minutes ago)