Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,249 (R$ 3,118) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)