Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.378 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,020 (R$ 2,919) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)