Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.204 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,566 (R$ 3,792) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)