Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07902 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,631 (RD$ 45,954) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)