Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09072 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,756 (RD$ 52,420) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)