Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.401 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,869 (R$ 2,761) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)