Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,053 (R$ 3,719) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)