Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,228 (R$ 3,449) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)