Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08263 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,219 (Php38,956) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)