Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08956 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,053 (Php34,085) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)