Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28370 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,312 (ARS $11,675) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)