Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28172 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,732 (ARS $9,697) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (31 minutes ago)