Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07919 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,532 (RD$ 44,604) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)