Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,485 (790 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)