Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.196 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,246 (1,012 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)