Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.222 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,777 (1,131 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)