Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.897 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,485 (1,151 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)