Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.621 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,487 (€971) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)